3) 沒有辦法用自己的電腦上網，生活直接就當機了．所有的資料都存在notebook裡，偏遇到無線網路壞掉．弄了好久，最後還是用最土的方法，找一條超級長的網路線，把網路接接接接到我房間的小電腦上．真好，終於又開始有 “掌握自己,掌握世界”感覺了．
1) Sick, sick, sick, sick….I have been sick ever since I came back. Kept wondering if I got anything weird, perhaps bird flu. Ｏ/ Actually, it was just flu, but very tough one, which made me laying down most of the time and stop contacting anyone.
2) Unpacking, mission impossible. Never realized that I have so so so many stuffs. Baggage everywhere, nothing reachable because everything got in the ways of everything. I have decided to stop buying unnecessary stuffs, such as clothes
;-O, books, or other cute accessories. So sad.
3) No computer, no life. Life is 90% dysfunctional when my own notebook cannot hook online. Some guy messed up my wireless setup which I tried in vain to fix up. Finally, I decided to ink the Internet to my room with a very very very long cable line, very stupid solution, but better than none. It is so nice to feel “connecting” again.
4) Haven’t had a clear job plan, but already had a wedding plan now. My dear friends, I will get married on April, 8th. It took me many years before I can make this commitment.